Your Fertility Scan Guide
Endometrial Lining Scan, also known as the ‘Baseline Scan’, is designed to assess the thickness of the womb as well as its general outline and structure.
These scans are popular amongst patients going through IVF treatment and are designed to guide your referring clinician, helping them to understand and plan your treatment accordingly. This is done by estimating the best time and chances for conception in addition to preparation prior to embryo transfer.
London Pregnancy Clinic offer three price packages for Endometrial Lining Scans:
- Endometrial Lining Scan/Baseline Scan – £120
- One lining ultrasound scan
- Rose Package – £220 Two lining ultrasound scans
- Lily Package – £320 Three lining ultrasound scans
Follicular Tracking Scan, also known as Antral Follicle Count, assesses the total number and size of the follicles in each ovary.
These scans are popular amongst those going through IVF treatment. Follicle Tracking Scan helps your referring clinician to make important decisions in your fertility treatment and as such it is imperative to get accurate readings.
Similar to Endometrial Lining Scan, we offer three price packages for Follicular Tracking Scans:
- Follicle Tracking Scan/Antral Follicle Count: £150
- One follicle tracking ultrasound scan
- Rose Package – £270 Two follicle tracking ultrasound scans
- Lily Package – £390 Three follicle tracking ultrasound scans
This is an advanced ultrasound scan to examine the fallopian tubes, uterus and ovaries providing an important insight into your fertility.
HyCosy scans are performed by our expert Consultant Gynaecologist, Mr Prashant Purohit, specialises in reproductive medicine and fertility assessment. HyCoSy scans are recommended for patients who have experienced difficulties in getting pregnant.
- Cost: £500 including a pre-procedure consultation
London Pregnancy Clinic offers a variety of different blood tests with a short turnaround time. The results will be sent to you and your referring consultant through our secure online system.
Keywords: Fertility, Blood Testing, Endometrial Lining, Follicular Tracking, HyCoSy